Tuesday, April 29, 2014

greatest country on earth (TEXAS)

So this week I got my new companion! He's straight outta the MTC. He's from Spanish Fork and his name is Elder White. He's awesome! He has been so good to work with. He is a really hard worker and has great desires and a great testimony. It's been a really eventful week. We've met a lot of really great people. It's starting to get a little warmer now (around the high end of the 80's). I'm ready for a good summer! There's so much that's happened in the last week that I can't pick out anything in particular to talk about.... haha but it was good. I'll just make this week a little short update and say that I love the Lord and I love y'all. Life is great down here in the greatest country on earth (TEXAS)
Love, Elder Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment