Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I love teaching the Gospel. It's so rewarding. I feel so happy

I'm glad you got to meet Broderick. He's awesome. Ya my new companion is straight outta the MTC. He's from las Vegas and is really cool! He is doing really good, he adjusted to the mission a lot better than I did. Thanks for the prayers that our investigators would come to church. It helps. I'm glad you liked the baptism pictures. (it's actually Dmitry not Dieter but I can see where you're coming from (Dieter-German, Dmitry-Russian) close enough haha).
That's awesome to hear about Johnny. He's always been pretty athletic (or at least full of energy). If he keeps it up in Tumbling he'll be really good.
ya I remember Lexi! that's really cool that she's going on a mission, she's a good example.
That's so crazy it's already summer! It's hard for me to get back into reality and think about school ending for everyone and stuff haha.
Well, this last week was pretty crazy with Elder Brown leaving and then having transfer meeting and stuff. We've been able to teach some awesome people. One of them are the Lowes. They're an older couple we taught and we had a great lesson with them on sunday. They accepted the invitation to be baptized and they are pretty solid. They are very spiritual and are coming so close to God. We also have another cool guy we're teaching named Halario. He's starting to read the Book of Mormon and really liking it and progressing really well. We're also teaching a guy named Erik who's a religion major at a University in virginia. he's really cool and really fun to talk to. He's actually pretty open and has some awesome insights on the readings we give him. The work is going pretty good! It's really exciting.
I love teaching the Gospel. It's so rewarding. I feel so happy and excited all the time it's kinda weird. But it's great being out here, everything's going great. It is starting to get pretty hot, usually the high 90's.
The GPS is working great, It would be helpful to have the mount for it if y'all could find it, if not it's ok.
Thanks for everything. love y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment