Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Spiritual ones

Hey mom! Yeah Christmas was super fun, i loved talking to all of you. I feel like Christmas was pretty cool. It was definitely one of my most spiritual ones. But I'm super excited to be there with all of you next christmas. I was looking at a picture of the family and was just thinking about how awesome you all are. I love talking about you and everyone to other comps. Haha but really, i had a good Christmas. The Lord really is so sweet. It was pretty hard on my greenie though. He's doing okay now though. I hope what you said about baby yoda isn't true😂 haha this Christmas I've really been focusing on the people involved with Christ's birth. Especially mary. Can you imagine raising a perfect son? I've been trying to put Christ in my studies more. And focus on his life. I love him, and his healing power. 

No comments:

Post a Comment