Thursday, December 26, 2019

A real feeling and energy

Hi mom! I read a talk yesterday and it made me think of you! Ill send it after this email, it talked about how motherhood is the most divine calling. You are a queen!! I hope that this Christmas is fun, even though im not there haha. For us i think it will be pretty fun. We are sleeping over at the other elders house and having a Suriname missionary party tomorrow! Its been a good week, ive found something interesting, ive noticed such a power in service recently, not just doing missionary work to hand out books and tracts, but a real feeling and energy that comes. Making someones weight lighter by representing the Savior. I think Christmas is so great because of that. Last night we went caroling as missionaries and it was really powerful. Thank you for your influence of service. I remember caroling and not wanting to, but now that i look back, you helped me learn about that wonderful power that comes from service. I love you mom Mary Christmas! 💙

No comments:

Post a Comment