Thursday, March 10, 2016

one soul to Christ how great shall be your joy

we had a great week I found a scripture that I liked it talked about mysteries, I like how even those with a really big understanding need faith Alma 40:3 also Marcia got to go to the temple I remember that I was just really happy when I heard that she went, it is really really cool to see someone else learning the Gospel, so that is a big part of my time here, just remembering how cool that was, serious, helped me have a testimony much more deep of that verse in Doctrine and Covenants that talks about bringing one soul to Christ how great shall be your joy love you guys
Doctrine and Covenants 18:15
15 And if it so be that you should labor all your days in crying repentance unto this people, and bring, save it be one soul unto me, how great shall be your joy with him in the kingdom of my Father!
16 And now, if your joy will be great with one soul that you have brought unto me into the kingdom of my Father, how great will be your joy if you should bring many souls unto me!

No comments:

Post a Comment