Tuesday, August 11, 2015

we all need JesusChrist

this week was a good week for me, I learned somethings that are cool, starting on Tuesday, i will say tuesday was good, the district meeting went good, the Lord has always helped me do the meetings often in planning or the meeting its self, this time I asked a lot of questions and stuff, I am learning how to be a better teacher , i feel like others learn when they teach parts of the class, it is participation but more than just asking textbook questions, the lesson that I felt I should teach was questions of the soul and in the class i felt inspired to challenge them to learn them, Mike knows what I am talking about, they are questions you can find in preach my Gospel chapter 5, many missionaries have it memorized, they are extremely useful in sharing the Gospel. there are many questions of the soul but these ones can be found in the book of Mormon that happened to be the other topic i felt I could talk about in meeting, how to share scriptures, which if you care is in chapter 10 but anyway the lesson was interesting, the Spirit is real, and there are really spiritual gifts. wednesday i had a division it was really fun and at the end of the day when we talked about what to improve it was funny because the whole time proselyting was so smooth, we went from lesson to lesson and did quick awesome contacts in between there was almost no wait time and the lessons that day all seemed really awesome. it is nice to think that it is possible to have days like that, sometimes Satan tempts people to think things like that are not possible because we are not perfect in reality what things come are not possible because of us.
friday was good but one of my companions had a little sickness so I was able to clean a lot and learned about Church history a bit. it animated me to study about that the next day and I have a greater love for the restoration, when i think about how the world was being prepared it is interesting that the Lord chose the Smith family to receive the Gospel first in this dispensation.  Saturday was really awesome in morning the Spirit helped me change the plans just a bit when we were out, I had a feeling to go in a certain direction and that led me to visit a family and invite them to a missionary activity that we had that day, really cool because we got there and she was going less active and we had no idea but she had a problem and it turns out that my companion had nearly the exact same experience. After the visit she was happier and mentioned that she wants to serve a mission. later that day we had the missionary activity and it went good then after we visited a really cool investigator that was found just because we had felt inspired to contact his house a little while ago, he mentioned to us how he was feeling light and peace as we visited with him and he is super happy how we like to talk about God and His path when we come, he has good desire and I pray that he will keep progressing with them, his daughter is a less active that simply got offended and some other lame problem. but anyway this guy really wants to come to Church, he is accustomed to a Church with leaders that dont follow the Spirit very much and ramble about politics and so on. Sunday was good and little challenging but nothing to bad, they accidentally skipped me in the Sacrament, I have no idea why but it made me mad and then a youngen gave a talk and I started to judge him and think in my head of how little he must have prepared and then how much people stink, then the next talk came up and it touched my heart and slapped me a bit. in the class before a sister had come to me and asked help to prepare a talk on the sacrament they had called her the day before and her knowledge was notably limited in the subject. she was scared to give the talk and i sort of just pointed at some paragraphs and stuff in the Gospel principles book that she could use and she continued preparing until the meeting. and after remembering that and seeing her give the talk that i helped prepare i dropped the cane on myself and started to feel happy again and i realized that we all stink a bit and that we all need JesusChrist because mercy and grace are what we need and I repented and took the Sacrament after and things were good, love ya 

No comments:

Post a Comment