Monday, December 16, 2013

hard to leave

Ya soooo I've been in this area for ten months and I love it! but this morning we got transfer calls (they tell us who's staying in their areas and who's leaving) and I'm getting transferred! It'll be hard to leave this ward and the members and the people we're teaching. It'll be interesting to be in a different area though. I don't know where or who with yet but I will find out Wednesday. So I don't know for sure what I'll be doing to skype y'all but maybe a member or someone will call you and work that out. haha Sorry it's hard to tell right now because I don't know exactly where I'll be. we'll figure it out. 
This week was really cool. I don't have a ton of time to talk about it but I'll tell ya a cool thing that we helped with. There was an organization that is called 'elves and more' and they donate bikes to kids who work hard in school and can't afford them or something like that, but anyway. We helped load 8,000 bikes into semi trailers. We would tightly fit a row of bikes together and then stack cardboard on top of them and stand on top and stack more. It was really cool. I wish we got some pictures. Well I'm outta time but I love y'all! Have a good one! 
Elder Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment