Wednesday, September 26, 2018

pray that things will go well

Sounds like every one is doing great with School and what not.
Especially Scott on the mission!
Well, this week has been great. Sorry time is super short. I'll let
the pictures I sent tell the words.
I was sure I was gonna stay in b to die but transfers came and
I was so surprised to find that I'm going out to M for 2 weeks
before I die! So that's exciting! It's gonna be nice, it'll be pretty
hard to get trunky that way. We're praying hard that the trip will go
through, cause apparently they've been trying to get other elders out
to there for the past few weeks but things have kept happening. The
other elder that was gonna go out became district leader so that's
good for him, he also got a son. We've got 16 new missionaries that
just came in thursday. 12 more next transfer.
If you guys could pray that things will go well that would be great!
well thanks again!!!! love you!!!!!
Jared Seffker


















Elder Scott Seffkers' Letter

Hey doods! The MTC is awesome its really productive and happy here. Although the language is hard to learn (like all languages) I love it, it's a fun language to speak and I'm learning it pretty fast, I can already pretty roughly pray and bear testimony. I'm pretty dang stoked to see jared here (hopefully)  , sometimes i'll just get these super happy moments here, this is definitely where i should be the mission is awesome anyway sorry this email is super short, but i gotta keep the media engaged so they don't get bored. love ya all ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment