Wednesday, September 5, 2018

CHurch here is 3 hours, 1 or 2 on outer islands

Dear Mom,
that's way good to hear that you got the pictures!!!
I sent some more so hopefully you get them! That's good to hear that
it's going pretty good with the family and with church and stuff. Man
that's lots of responsibilities at church but I'm sure you'll be
blessed and I'm sure you'll have lots of growth as you fulfill them
through His help! Man way to go with the dog, haha, nice example of
perserverance.
Everyone's pictures look way good! Scott's hair is pretty cool, and
outfit. Everyone's looking sharp. Johnny seems to be gaining a bit of
height. Everyone is very picturesque.
Well, I'm running a bit short on time again sorry, but some stuff that
happened this week: I transfered to bikenibeu 2nd west and so we had a
baptism this saturday. It was a really good experience. The old lady
has a son on a mission which is awesome so now she's baptized. There
are some pictures of bootakis. Sorry I don;'t have much time but I'll
let the pictures tell the stories sorry!!! General authority came.
CHurch here is 3 hours, 1 or 2 on outer islands love yoU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment