Thursday, February 22, 2018

Nervous a bit, but excited a little bit too

Mauri!
Thanks for the letter!!!!
Wow that's cool about the guy who went home and did translation work.
I wonder as well if I'll  ever be able to be of service there. Cause
yeah kiribati is kind of an obscure language as well. But yeah, thanks
for the prays for our investigators. yeah T seems to be
continuing to progress fast, same as Na. yeah the two seventh
day adventist people are doing pretty good. We're trying to determine
what to do with them though. They were doing really good at reading
the Book of Mormon originally but now they've been kind not really
doing it. We're trying to schedule some member present lessons with
them and hopefully that will help them to be able to progress.
Any way, wow, that's a cool idea j had, quite the engineer.
Nice quotes! it's so true. yeah i've seen that a lot with missionary
work. it really humbles you, cause yeah, you really can't do the work,
nor will you enjoy it, without the Lord and His help. If we do have if
help though, then we can use our efforts and gifts to try to be of
service and move the work forward.
Well, this week has been good a well. Tranfers came! i'm moving to
Betio. Ahhhh! Nervous a bit, but excited a little bit too. T said
she's got a few siblings that live there that are less active so
that's awesome! We can go try to help them. I'm sure there's tons of
other good work there. we'll have to see. yeah, I've never worked on
the West side of the island. It should be interesting. Apparently it's
a little more modern. They also have more high quality grocery items
and stuff. Well. it should be good. Thanks for all you guys prayers!
prayer is so powerful! Well. yeah, I'm not yet sure who my companion
is.
hey mom, by the way. My mission president said that we might consider
extending 30 days if we can, that's the amount that he's allowed to
without the first presidency's permission. So yeah, i just wanted to
see what you and dad thought about it! I tried to think it out. I
think when I get home i'll just be working for a while anyway, so I
don't think it would be bad with school or work. I understand that
it's another months worth of mission price, would it be possible
though? I'm not aware of any plans you guys have made either so yeah
just let me know if you guys think that would be a good thing or not.
I feel good about it. But yeah just let me know what you think!!!
Thanks again! Well, love you!!! Thanks for everything! Love ya
family!!!! Ti a bO!!!! - Elder SEffker

No comments:

Post a Comment