Monday, February 26, 2018

I've learned a lot from him which is awesome

Wow that's pretty cool about the blessing. I've heard and seen lots of
very cool stories as well about priesthood blessings here on my
mission. It's so awesome that Heavenly Father literally can bring
about any miracle just so long as we have faith. That's a cool story.
The family really is a very awesome and genius unit. Everyone grows,
and everyone can give service and benefit. It's amazing how you and
dad raised children who can now turn to serve you guys, using the
gifts they've been given from Heavenly Father.
Soooo, this week has been good. I'm in Betio 2nd. The first ward I've
been in on my mission. All else has just been branches and units. My
companion is pretty awesome as well haha. Elder P. He really takes
personally responsibility for the work and tries his best. Even though
he's newish and the junior comp. He's also really smart, which is
cool. he knows a lot about religion, and doctrine, and religious
history. We get together for companion study every morning and he
tells me the things he studied during personal study and I'm just
like.... wooow! I've learned a lot from him which is awesome. Yeah
we've got some great investigators in our ward right now. Also some
great fellowshippers. We've got a guy who comes to many of our lessons
named Ueyn. He's preparing to be a missionary. Sunday was awesome. us
four missionaries had the chance to speak in sacrament meeting. There
were some way good discussions going on in Sunday school and elder's
quorum. Any way, our house is gonna make me feel old again. The old
people apart from me are 4 transfers out now, on to their 5th.
Alright sorry I'll have to find time to write something for the ward
sometime sorry my time has been so short. Well, ti a bO!!!!! - Elder
SEffker Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment