Monday, July 20, 2015

often when people get doubts they look for evidence instead of faith and start to fall

we are in a trio of missionaries now, we are learning a ton and things are really going good. The zone conference was interesting and I felt the Spirit. In our área we gave a couple of blessings and the priesthood is real. It is a really amazing gift that we have. The member that we gave a blessing to was a bit sick but she got better and came to Church. In the blessing I remember only a Little but I remember she was blessed with health and it is true, I am seeing some promises come true. I know that the Church is true and that it is the best way to help people. The Spirit tells me of things, it is like I already know, really interesting. It makes me think of a lesson that we had a couple days ago. we talked about the salt of the earth and a scripture came to my head that I found in my studies
9 pero he aquí, la fe no viene por las señales, mas las señales siguen a los que creen. 

10 Sí, las señales vienen por la fe, no por la voluntad de los hombres, ni como les plazca, sino por la voluntad de Dios. 

maybe I shared it but it is really true, often when people get doubts they look for evidence instead of faith and start to fall. Maybe that is why so many don't except the message at first.
Yesterday we were contacting and i felt like we should turn a certain way and we found someone awesome that wants to hear the message. That made me happy
love you sorry it is a short letter i got to jet loveyou Elder Seffker

No comments:

Post a Comment