Thursday, June 4, 2015

Book of Mormon is the word of God

Letter starts sharing a very beautiful personal dream....I was just thinking about how much the Lord actually guides me and communicates with all of His children that look, I have seen so many times how the nice details of my life lead to the Lord blessing me, how His plan is perfect and how peaceful that makes me to know that there is an atonement and mercy. Therefore, gird up your loins, that you may be the children of light, and that day shall not overtake you as a thief.

another cool thing I was remembering when I woke up I had the words come, if you shall endure it well, it will be a small time´´ or something like that it was a few days ago, I was really everyday this week, and my testimony is constantly getting strengthened. We had a good time in Church yesterday taking the sacrament and after we finished planning and things we did some visits when some people and had dinner with a member that is really nice, she seems to always give us good references and she gives a good background on people in contact around her. she reminds me of you a little bit and she calls us her sons, she has helped baptize many people and she always likes to help them for the strong testimony she has. we leave her house with a prayer because she always asks. it is really interesting how some people have such strong testimonies that what their doing is right because they feel it. I will try to be like that sometimes but I feel like some people have that as a Spiritual gift, they just go and do stuff, or take opportunities as original as they are just because they are good. 
My testimony is the Book of Mormon is the word of God, Alma 37 teaches that in a good example using the liahona and ending the journey. a scripture I learned in my study today talks to me, I felt the Spirit guide me to read it or I would not have found it and the things really help me for this time in my life. love you chow
alma 42: 29-31


No comments:

Post a Comment