Monday, June 17, 2013

it'll be awesome

Hey thanks for the letters and everything, they're good as always. Today was really crazy so sorry it took so long to get an email out to ya. This morning our apartment roommates woke us up pretty early and said that we had to report to the church for an evacuation so we had to pack up a lot of our stuff and put all of our personal items in bags and on high shelves for hurricane safety and stuff, then we headed to the church. It was a drill of course. Then later today around lunch we got a call telling us that my companion Elder Woodruff got his visa and had to leave to go to Australia today. So we hurried and packed up his stuff after unpacking it and then we dropped him off at the mission office. It was crazy. I guess I only knew him for 4 weeks so it doesn't sound like I'd know him very well but when you're on a mission and companions with them 24/7 you get to know them pretty well so it was really crazy. Now i'm in a tri-panionship with the Elders in my apartment, it'll be awesome! 
I would spend more time telling y'all about the stuff that happened during the week but we are running very low on time so i'll just say it was a great week and I love you guys. Have a good week, I'll hear from ya next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment