Monday, May 1, 2023

we stood where it should have been


 Hey everyone! these past few weeks have great we had to do more house audits and traveled ALL DAY on tuesday and wednesday, we saw some miracles, and I feel like I've spiritually grown a lot!


sometimes we will plan lessons with inactive members to help them come back to church. a couple weeks ago I was looking through a list of the members in our ward, theres about 500 of them. I was scrolling through and was writing down addresses to contact, and I felt the Spirit SO strong telling me to go to a specific house. We went there that night and the address was so old that the house didn't exist anymore. As we stood where it should have been, a neighbor came out and started talking to us. We're now teaching him because of is interest in the gospel! I know that the gift of the Holy Ghost is a divine help given to us from God to serve as a guide in our earthly lives! 

I have been able to study more recently, and it has really been such a blessing for me. I love reading the Book of Mormon and seeing the powerful examples and people that are found in it. I want to testify of the Restoration of the Church of Jesus Christ, and the love and happiness that can really be achieved through the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Other than that, its been pretty normal. Ill keep the updates coming every week (month)!!

This pics a tarde Blanca- our zone had some baptisms on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment