Thursday, May 25, 2023

Gonna start teaching them!

 Hey guys I had a good week i met some super cool people, we found a lot more people to teach because of a challenge our mission President gave us, and I finished up a video


On tuesday it was SO stressful trying to get everything ready to record 😵‍💫😵‍💫 We ended up getting everything done and the rest of the week I was in a HUGE rush trying to get it all done by sunday- fun stuff🤠

Our mission Presidente told us to start talking to every person we're able to, and it's helped us find a lot more people. It's fun to get to know people and joke around with them. I started talking to this one guy and told him I'm from Africa (totally believed me👀) as I I left I gave him a handshake and he grabbed my thumb and then started twisting it- he started laughing and i totally thought he was gonna break it 🥴

One day we were walking and this random house just kinda called my attention so I walked up and asked if they know us. They said they thought their grandma sent us because she's a member of the church and they had just recently moved in. We're gonna start teaching them- they seem pretty interested!

Hope everyone has a good week! Love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment