Tuesday, August 9, 2022

good teachers dont care about mistakes if there's learning involved.

 This week has been amazing! We've all been studying Spanish a TON and I've been able to study the gospel so much as well! About 70% of the people left the MTC for their missions last night, including the latinos in our room 😭😭 we knew they'd leave but I didn't realize how fast it would be- I'll throw in some pics of them- I know they'll do amazing on their missions!! 


This last Sunday, me and another Elder were able to play the piano for a musical number after the meetings! The night before, we were just playing around on the piano there (I played the left hand and he played the right) and our mission president said something like, "wow elders that'll be perfect for our devotional tomorrow." He gave us the music and we played the crap out of it for Sunday. The hard parts of the song we just made up and simplified so it turned out well thanks to the other elder whos literally a musical genius. I felt the spirit so strongly and it was way fun to play music again! I wanted to share that because when we were practicing, I messed up a TON and he was so patient. He was a big example to me that




good teachers dont care about mistakes if there's learning involved. 

Quierro mi testimonio que yo say nos Padre Celestial y Jesucristo tengé amoroso por nosotros. Yo sé que Jesucristo vivé in vida que gue perfecto.

Thanks Everyone! 
Élder Seffker

No comments:

Post a Comment