Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Watermelon Cheer

Hi mom! good to hear from you again! now I am in...thats the downtown of the ....yeah the bike crash caught me alittle off guard but whatever, it wasn't too big of a deal, the wounds I got are healing up good and stuff. this area that I'm in now is super cool, there's aton of success here, but at the same time, there's alot more opposition here as well, i think i may have said this before, but I think this may be my favorite area so far, me and B are working pretty hard, so I get alittle tired but it is so rewarding, I feel so much more focus on my mission here and less focus on what is going on at home, i think the main thing i think about home wise is you guys, my mission has been good for me because i started out missing the material things aton but as I've come along I've gained a deeper love and strengthened testimony of family. so many missionaries say they wish they had spent more time with their family before they left, and i know this sounds kinda sad, but I'm glad i didn't really have any friends before i left, so that I had so much focus on just spending time with you and dad and the kids. those moments before I left are so precious to me, I have gained abit more perspective on my social life, and spiritual life. I hope that j and m understand that when they go on missions they need to make sure family and worthiness is their first priority. the new youth program looks so cool, that will help so much in preparation not just for a mission, but also for the rest of their lives. low key wish I had that when I was youth, instead I just got the stupid "watermelon cheer" nah just kidding, I love scouts, I love you mom, Have a wonderful week. 
Love Elder Seffker

No comments:

Post a Comment