Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Bird🤣

 am so excited to do come follow me with all of you, for us it's alittle weird, there isn't really a missionary version of come follow me, so I've been trying to just read along and learn on my own, "aaaaaaallll alone" yes, I'm excited for this area, it's super cool, we talk to aton of people everyday, yesterday we started teaching a 14 year old girl, in a little area (kinda like a little village of some kind) and as we taught kids started gathering, I made nicknames for abunch of them, mainly naming them off of their clothes -hangover hoodie, npd political party, mario, flower girl, meneefje (my nephew) meneefje #2. it was funny. we got a picture with all of them and we looked back at the pictures and there were two kids giving the camera the bird i said "what the heck mario!!" kids here are so funny

No comments:

Post a Comment