Tuesday, March 12, 2019

work like it’s up to you!

hey. yeah so...... The area is doing good! There were just 3 baptisms this last saturday and so we are working to make sure this area doesn't slow down just because of some baptisms! Elder H is doing good, We are getting some good Language studies in. One of our goals this transfer is to never let the apartment get dirty! I know this is Christs only true church on earth. Although many religions are good, they are not fully true. I know that through experiences, and struggles I've been able to come closer to my Savior, and I know there are even more struggles and experiences to go! This week, after the baptism, the father of the family called us before a lesson and said "can i ask you two a question" I had no idea what he would ask and hoped that He wasn't upset. when we got there he asked If we could give a blessing to his 3 year old daughter. It's amazing to see the great faith already applied in someones life even one day after Baptism. my mission pres sent a little quote that was awesome "work like it's up to you" Thanks for everything! stay cold in utah chumps.
Love Elder Seffker

No comments:

Post a Comment