Monday, March 4, 2019

I love this family so much.

Hey Mom I'm gonna try to call you today, this computer works good, if I don't get a hold of you, I'll try next week! anyway that email about jacob 5 is super cool! So You're all moving march? 3 weeks? good luck! I hope Rachel and Grandma had fun birthdays! We got transfer calls this week and I'm staying in the same area, with the same companion! it was pretty funny, Elder H was so scared to end up with this other Elder in our zone, haha, luckily we're staying together, today we're doing alot of deep cleaning of the apartment, and we'll do our best to keep it as clean as possible throughout the transfer. There is a wonderful family that is getting baptized this saturday, and I love this Family so much. They're so much fun haha. i think i may have already told you about them, but they remind me alot of us as a family too! well I love you Mom thanks for everything! I love you! 
Elder Seffker

No comments:

Post a Comment