Tuesday, December 4, 2018

a little different

I had an experience today, where a man bassically dropped us because he googled the book of mormon instead of praying about it. he said he wouldn't pray about it until he knew it was true logically. (literally the opposite of faith but okay) anyway, both me and elder heimdal testified to him boldly, we did what we could but it was still sad. Satan is real. and i think for the first time, I felt a real desire to stay in suriname and i started not really caring too much about when i got home. (i still love you all and am excited for when i get back and can talk to all of you) I feel a need and a desire to be here. there is no other place I would rather be. Although the man dropped us, I'm alittle diffrent than when i was yesterday, so i can help others better. I love you mom, you are an amazing example of love and charity
ps I GOT THE FIRST PARTY PACKAGE!! I'll try to send some pictures soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment