Thursday, November 8, 2018

Absolute heroes

 I wanted to share two cool experiences with you two. there was one night when i was thinking about what you two have gone through and experienced together as a couple. you two are my absolute heroes. You both have depended and loved each other so much, and that was so visible to me growing up. I love you two so much, and I am so happy you two are my parents. I had another experience today in the temple. Today was my last day to be in the temple for two years and so i Pondered that, then I opened the scriptures and read about Christ in matt 9-10, and when He called his disiples and what he told them they would go through and what they would experience. I feel like that was the best thing to be learned today. I love you two so much and look up to you both so much. LOVE YOU!!

Hey everyone! well my travel plans came this past week, and so I'm not leaving until monday! (i think) it makes me feel like Moroni at the end of the book of mormon, because I'm not done here yet hahaha anyway, I'm super excited to see Jared before i leave off to se! It'll be super cool to fly with my district, they're a good fun group of elders, so it should be good! I'm pretty excited, but I'm happy to be here, and learn just a bit more of the language. I love the Dutch language, theres a phrase that says "voor de lols" which means "for the heck of it" haha, anyway, it's been a super good week, I've heard there's been some flooding near the se area, so that'll be quite the experience to come to! anyway, I love you all, I know that this is the true church of Jesus Christ, and that joy and happiness comes from working hard and being true to what we know.

Nov 1
Hey mom! I got to s.... just a few days ago! it is so beautiful here, and wonderful. its hard work, but man i love it. I love the people here haha, especially the kids, theyre so cute and sweet. alot of them remind me of home. I'm so glad I was able to see you and dad and jared in the mtc before i left. I never noticed how much jared acts like dad, and how much i act like you. hahaha, I can barely speak dutch, but I can usally get my message across, so that's a really big blessing, there are also alot of investigators that speak english. there is one 14 year old boy named scott that i really click with. He has some family troubles, and has some depression, and I'm glad that we have the opportunity to bring the light of Christ into his life. I'm still not quite adjusted to the mission life, so I'm learning to exersise faith in Christ, everytime i teach a lesson, or proselyte, I feel happy. honestly, throughout my whole experience, I have never reached a point where I have gotten really homesick, I have been so blessed mom. there is  a blog with afew pictures of me: ..... anyway, I love you so much, thank you for your testimony. man, thanks again for helping reach this point in my life, I'm so glad I have this opportunity. It's weird, I always feel like when I read yours and dads letters, I'll feel alittle homesick, but instead it's the opposite, you make me want to work hard. I love you for that. thanks again mom! ❤
p.s. packages are going to be WAY expensive for you if you send them to me, so don't worry too much about them, instead money for personal stuff is good! :) (pps thats what they told me (just the messenger boy))

No comments:

Post a Comment