Monday, May 21, 2018

no way we could have the diligence to follow counsel if we don't first have the diligence to seek

Haha, any way, I'll see you guys in 2 hours!
That's cool the quote you sent about spiritual impressions. haha, I
remember growing up and always wishing there could just be a talk or
something on exactly what the Spirit feels like and how to know
exactly what it's saying to us. So that I could just feel the Spirit,
know exactly what it's saying, do it real quick and easily and then be
done. haha, but I've realized that there are reasons that it's not
like that. The Lord wants us to work for it, there's no way we could
have the diligence to follow counsel if we don't first have the
diligence to seek and receive it.
Any way, I'll see you guys all soon! Thanks mom, you're a great mom as
well! It's good to hear ragnar went well! See ya soon! Love ya! -
Elder SEffker

No comments:

Post a Comment