Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Coming unto Christ

This week has been good, we've had tons of stuff going on.
Elder M has been my companion for the last two transfers, then he
backup trained Elder B for three weeks, it's was us 4 in
the house. Now we're back down to 2 elders here, me and elder
b. I'm finishing up his 12 week training. We're way
excited. Anway, Elder M has been a way awesome companion. He
actually just got called as AP. It's really been good. He's been a way
good example and I've learned so much from him. Even though he doesn't
always include language study, or lunch in our daily schedule, haha,
we've had some good times, really grown close. I've really learned to
work On the time. Really learned to try hard. And to love the people,
and do all I can to help them in every way, and most crucially
important, coming unto Christ. Not that I nor Elder M are perfect,
but I feel I've grown a bit in those areas ever these past few months.
I've been with Elder H now for the last two weeks. It's been way
awesome as well. He's been out for 3 months. His language is doing
fantastic. He's already learned german, and italian anyway. He was in
the Navy for 1 or 2 years before he got on his mission. He's training
to become an officer. We've had some good times as well. We've learned
a lot from each other as well. I feel like I've grown a lot at being
my best self as I've been with him. We've had some really good lessons
with people as well. We had a new investigator, Kiteon, this week. He
seems pretty prepared. He accepted a book of mormon. Has started
praying, and is already in like 1 Nephi 9. Any way, we really felt the
Spirit in our last lesson on the Restoration. it was really powerful.
ANy way, sorry my time is almost up. Tia  bo!!!! - Elder Seffker Love
you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment