Saturday, October 29, 2016

the nature of God is the nature of happiness

Thanks for everything! Yeah, it's a great thing to gain a testimony of study and the power of the Book of Mormon in conversion! Totally do it, there's lots of pointers in PMG chapter 5 "The role of the Book of Mormon in conversion"! It's good to hear that things are going good at home! Halloween is such a fun time ;) Haha, that's awesome that J is learning his letters, he seems like a very intelligent person ;) I was thinking recently, a verse in the Scriptures implies that the nature of God is the nature of happiness. We can't dwell with God without repenting to develop that nature. And the glory of God is intelligence. When we act like animals, and when we yield to carnal things, we can't live with God. We need to live up to our intelligence.
When I first got here, I kinda just focused on my own studies, but I'm learning that the MTC is not an honors class, some missionaries are not accustomed to studying. So I'm really working on serving others. I was called as district leader recently, I know the Lord really wants me to learn how to serve others. Feel free to give me any pointers or advice concerning service and the likes. I'd really appreciate it!
Thanks again for all you do! Thanks for the packages, they're awesome!! Love you!
Aia, tekeraoi ma te bong aio!

No comments:

Post a Comment