Tuesday, July 12, 2016

better than what I expected

heyy hows it going,  this email it is probably the last one I will write in the mission. but yeah this has been a good last week for me, already gave my last talk in Church now we are mostly preparing to go. today is pday tomorrow ill be finishing things up and then well finish things up in the office and in asuncion on Wednesday and then ill be on a ๐Ÿ›ฉ and then ill see yall soon. but yeah the end of my mission has been good so far, didnt really expect it to be quite like this but I think it is better than what I expected so thats good. ๐Ÿ‘
yeah i had a interview with President E today, he is the new one, he is really cool, and it was interesting for me in the interview how i have seen that my testimony has grown a lot. also i sort of noticed that i have found a lot of good friends here in the mission, i feel pretty blessed for that aswell. ๐Ÿ™‚☺
i am glad i will be able to go see you guys again, it will be fun to see what kind of new things you all have going on love you and see you soon 

No comments:

Post a Comment