Monday, February 17, 2014

some good stuff

Hey I don't have time to give a very big update this week. I'll try to give some good stuff though. 
Sooo... it's been warming up quite a bit. This week most of the days I got to wake up at 4:25am for a choir thing we did for some zone conferences in the mission. Valentine's day was normal. Yesterday we were going to a dinner appointment and all a sudden while we were walking over there it smelled like good old antelope island. I was reminded of that wonderful place and then turned the corner and saw that a sewage pipe had broken and the sidewalk was covered with a bunch of stuff. Isn't weird that the same smell of dead birds, dead brine shrimp, salty sand and dead flies and a bunch of mosquitoes can equal sewage? weird huh.  I gave a talk in sacrament meeting and one of our good friends named Bob was sitting in the front row. he's a character. he's semi-less-active but we spend a lot of time with him. He was making faces with his eyes crossed and tongue out at me the whole time trying to get me to laugh. at the end of the talk when I was trying to get everyone all pumped up about the subject I was speaking on his phone went off and it must have been on full blast. It was playing like led zepplin or something. He didn't hear it for like 10 seconds cause he's kind of old, so I just felt like a baptist preacher preaching to rock music. it was good though. He's awesome. well..
Love y'all have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment