Sunday, August 2, 2026

old southern cutie lady

 holy forgive me its actually been too long since ive written an email... I swore I was gonna be better at writing emails than Jiggy was but idk if I have been heh... 


ok updateeee 
We got transfer news this past Wednesday! I officially had to leave Cedar Falls and my homegirl Sister Johnson πŸ™‚‍↕️ left it in good hands tho☝️and very exciting things happening over there, we were able to get two investigators on date for baptism by the time i left😈 super mega hype. 

ok and my new area?! : Martinez, GEORGIA πŸ˜›πŸ˜œπŸ€‘ pronounced (martin - ehz) ayy Rachel you guessed it right i am now serving in georgia ☝️πŸ€“ holy hot mama tho it feels like im walking in steam its so humid hottie - I aint never sweat outta my knees until this past week πŸ™‰ we good tho the area is fire, the ward is even more fire, and my new comp Sister Thayer is double fire. I got called to be a "sister training leader" πŸ€“ this transfer so im extra grateful to have such a good stl trainer - also the sister here before me was "sister Seifert" which im pretty sure multiple ancient temple workers have called me before so that def confuses the ward but its fine we chillin. 

the people down here are already more southern, lol Sunday school yesterday in the new ward was a lotta fun - some ancient guy introduced himself as Brother Walborn and made sure to clarify its walBORN not walBURN because "babies are born they dont burn" πŸ€“πŸ€“ and then some old southern cutie lady ranted for 15 minutes about the new David and Goliath movie it was cutie :)

heres some pictures from the last however long to get you guys back up to speed on the mission πŸ˜œπŸ€‘ love youuuu

also happy father's day papa sorry I forgot to call last night heh...

also send prayers we're getting a new mission president like tomorrow?!?!?!

also congrats on the upcoming wedding Jiggy and Emory 😻😻 cant wait to see the pictures πŸ™‰πŸ™‰πŸ™‰πŸ™‰πŸ€‘πŸ™

No comments:

Post a Comment