Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Heavenly Father will help us

Hey This week has been insane and awesome (literally what every missionary says at the beginning of their emails.) Anyway I finished my training this week, and now I'm on the same level as a standard missionary, (about a level 14, almost evolved) But yeah, Elder H l is gone, and now it's ELDER HON *AIR HORN* yeah he's pretty cool, we finished our first appointment and we were biking down a sand path, and Elder H was doing some speed x bike stuff, he was going extra fast, so I sped up too. then he biffed it His bike fell and then my front tire hit his back tire and I flew forward, the next thing I remember I was on my feet not. a. scratch. *play 17 miracles soundtrack* although Elder H was on the ground, all that happened to him was a little tear in his white shirt pocket and some dirt. It was pretty cool. Elder H left me and Elder H with most of a baptism to plan for sister R She's awesome and her baptism was that Saturday. It was kind of stressful, both me and Elder H were not qualified to plan a baptism and we were not smart or good enough to do it. but guess what? God is!! and He helped us. it was stressful, but it taught me how much Heavenly Father will help us when we choose to serve Him. The day of the Baptism came and the person giving the talk called and said they couldn't do it 15 minutes before the baptism would start. and the Baptizer wasn't there, so we did what we could, one Elder gave the talk and I got the opportunity to Baptize sister R!  It was a super cool experience, anyway that's basically what happened this week. I know Heavenly Father will help us and If we trust Him, we will see miracles!! Love you all (well not ALL of you, I'm looking at you jimmy) Stay awesome and cool. 
Elder Seffker


No comments:

Post a Comment