Sunday, August 2, 2026

peace in knowing you are living the life that God has planned for you

 hola friends and family πŸ˜ƒ 


Made it to my third transfer yayaya! Officially outta training πŸ‘ πŸ™Œ  We still have extra training time everyday tho because my new companion is a greenie πŸ€‘ her name is Sister Johnson she's a queen, pro missionary already. Also shes a tall queen, got me looking even shorter than I already am 🀧 we have good times tho so I forgive her 😌 

Last transfer was super hype, definitely gonna miss cutie Sister Price but we're having a good time so far - this is second transfer here in Cedar Falls Simpsonville we have actually the best ward ever... it feels very Utah vibe, prolly cause everyone is like 32 with four kids each. There's a constant flow of baby noise in our church meetings :)

But ya mission life is lit - we had some BARS meetings this past weekend because it was Stake Conference, got to hear from area seventy Elder Boddain? (i would look up how to spell it but thats a LOTTA work) he was awesome tho, talked a lot about having greater love as disciples of Christ. A line I loved from conference was "the only surrender that leads to victory is when we surrender our will to God's" and I know with all my heart that its true! There is peace in knowing you are living the life that God has planned for you - fighting against it leaves us constantly searching for something more, and that aint no way to live ☝️

Anyway, hope everyone's doing well (I hear gas prices are going up again) (sucks for you guys, all my gas is paid forπŸ€‘) haha love you all so much :3

also let's start a tally, how many of my siblings will get engaged as soon as I leave on my mission: II (CONGRATS ASHLEY AND JOHNNY😻😻)

heres a link to like every pic ive ever taken: 

No comments:

Post a Comment